Recirculation from pump discharge through a strainer and flow control orifice to the seal chamber.
Similar to Plan 11 with the addition of a filtration system to clean the flush liquid.
- Fine and large solids are removed from the flush system, extending seal life.
- The system monitors the filter’s differential pressure to alert the operator when a filter change is needed.
- Available in single or dual filter designs, as well as 3-micron and 10-micron filtration.
- Coalescing design available to remove water from flush stream in hydrocarbon applications.
- Dramatic seal life enhancement with proper design and operation
- Renewable filters to ensure continuous supply of clean flush liquids
- Relatively complex system to install and maintain
- High filter change rates with extremely dirty process fluids
- Not suitable for use with fluids that might freeze or thicken within external piping