Thank you for visiting our website. We are committed to respecting the privacy of our users and we strive to provide a safe, secure user experience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding how your personal data is treated, please reference the contact information indicated at the bottom of this policy.
1.1 What is your personal data?
Personal data is information that can identify you as an individual. We collect individuals’ names and email addresses when an individual completes the “Contact” form or downloads a tip sheet from our website, or personally contacts our representatives to request digitally transmitted information.
1.2 How we process your personal data
Flexaseal Engineered Seals and Systems, LLC complies with mandates to keep your personal data up to date by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining more data than is necessary; by protecting your personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and disclosure; and by ensuring that we take appropriate action to protect your personal data. We use your personal data to:
- Deliver the products and services that individuals have requested.
- Sell, process, and deliver our product or service orders.
- Provide notice of changes to information for customers, such as a change in prices or a change to the contact information of the Flexaseal Engineered Seals and Systems, LLC representative with whom a customer interacts.
- With respect to individuals who have contacted us via our website, downloaded a tip sheet, or provided personal data to our representative in person, to digitally transmit Flexaseal Engineered Seals and Systems, LLC product information.
- With respect to cookies, to help us determine the frequency of use and the number of users of our website, to make our offerings as convenient and efficient for you as possible.
- Comply with our legal obligations, including compliance with court orders or defend you and/or Flexaseal Engineered Seals and Systems, LLC in court if necessary.
- Carry out a task in the public interest, such as a request for national security purposes.
Flexaseal Engineered Seals and Systems, LLC may transfer your personal data to the United States and provides personal data to Microsoft, a company incorporated in the United States; The Rocket Science Group LLC (commonly known as MailChimp), a limited liability company formed in the United States; WPEngine, Inc, a. company incorporated in the United States; and Delta Marketing Group, a company incorporated in the United States, to assist it in the processing of your personal data. None of these third parties shares this information with any other party.
1.3 Legal basis for processing personal data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Flexaseal Engineered Seals and Systems, LLC may process your personal data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests due to your status as a customer of Flexaseal or of contacting you to market Flexaseal’s products and it’s not overridden by your rights.
- To comply with the law.
1.4 Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and we will only share it with the necessary Flexaseal Engineered Seals and Systems, LLC employees, and it may also be shared the third parties mentioned in Section 1.2 above. For items needing physical delivery, we may also share your personal data with the vendors you specify for shipment and delivery. We will only share your personal data with other third parties outside of Flexaseal Engineered Seals and Systems, LLC if you give us permission.
1.5 How long we keep your personal data
We only keep your personal data for as long as it is needed from a business perspective or where accounting or legal commitments dictate. With respect to cookies, this means that certain cookies are stored only while you are using our website, whereas others are stored indefinitely for computers that repeatedly use our website.
1.6 Data protection rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your personal data directly within your account settings section. In your browser under Extras/Internet Options, you can disable cookies, limit them to certain websites or set your browser to notify you when a cookie is sent. You also have the option to remove existing cookies with your browser. More detailed information about these functions can be found in the documentation or in your browser’s help file. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your personal data rectified if that personal data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, including the right to object to any processing related to direct marketing.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the personal data we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Flexaseal Engineered Seals and Systems, LLC relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
1.7 Further use of your data
If we want to use your personal data for any other reason or in any other capacity, Flexaseal Engineered Seals and Systems, LLC will first contact you with an updated notice.
1.8 Contact Details
To exercise your rights under this notice, or for any questions, please contact Flexaseal’s IT Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also request that we update or correct your personal data by writing us at:
Flexaseal Engineered Seals and Systems, LLC
291 Hurricane Lane
Williston, VT 05495
You may opt-out of receiving certain e-mails from us by following the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the e-mails. If you are our customer, you may not be able to opt out of all emails, including certain administrative or billing communications which are important to the ongoing maintenance of your account.