API Plan 12 Seal Filtration System
The Flexaseal Engineered Seals and Systems, LLC MP12 aligns with pump seal API Plan 12.
The Duplex Filter Design used in this Flexaseal Engineered Seals and Systems, LLC unit allows for continuous flow during transfer to the new filter. Our filter bodies are designed per ASME section VIII, Division 1. The inlet and Outlet connections terminate at a manifold for a clean installation.
Features of our Plan 12 Seal Filtration Unit include:
- Up to 75 GPM flush rate
- Dual cartridge, “Hot Swap” system
- 316SS cored filter for high pressure stability
- Clean Delta P as low as 0.5 PSI
- Low cost filter replacement with fixed core units
- Low rise mount for lower vibration
- Fewer pressure joints for lower emissions
- Easy filter maintenance in the field
- Davit designs available for easy head removal
- Designed per ASME Section VIII
- ASME U-Stamp available
Delivery for this model is 6 weeks.
For more information on our API Plan 12 Seal Filtration System
Depending on your specific needs and application, Flexaseal can help you identify the ideal products. Contact us to tell us about your needs and request a quote.