DUAL STATIONARY TANDEM CARTRIDGE SEALS
MECHANICAL SEALS STYLES 73P AND 75P
Dual cartridge seals are the answer for applications where a second level of protection is needed. Flex-A-Seal’s Styles 73P and 75P offer system and personnel protection and are designed to ensure compliance with stringent environmental and emissions regulations.
- The Style 73P offers the advantages of an inboard stationary metal bellows design, while the Style 75P offers the efficiency and economy of springs isolated from the product
- Easy installation and low maintenance that can be operated in a pressurized or non-pressurized state
- Both the 73P and 75P can fit pumps with standard and enlarged bores without modification
- Flex-A-Seal has replaced traditional cup point set screws with stainless steel drive lugs, resulting in a five-fold improvement in torque transmission strength. And the possibility of sleeve distortion and damage due to over-tightened set screws is eliminated
- Both cartridge seal designs are hydraulically balanced
|Max Temp:||400°F (204°C)|
|Max Pressure:||300 PSI (20 bar)|
|Max Speed:||3600 FPM (18 m/sec)|
Note: Max Temperature / pressure / speed indicate operating extremes independently and do not imply the seal will function at these extremes at the same time. Contact Flex-A-Seal if in doubt.
For more information on styles 73P and 75P
Depending on your specific needs and application, Flex-A-Seal can help you identify the ideal products. Contact us to tell us about your needs and request a quote.