Wastewater treatment must address economic as well as environmental concerns. Purification of waste is vital to a community’s ecosystem. Since this process is strictly regulated and monitored, municipal water authorities and Industrial treatment plants must comply with increasingly involved and costly government-mandated water quality regulations.
We offer a variety of economical, easy-to-install, easy-to-repair sealing options for all areas of wastewater treatment. Mechanical seals eliminate the need for high-maintenance pump packing as well as address all the waste water processes from thick sludge to chlorinated water.
- Eliminating water flush
- Excessive movement
- Unlike packing, mechanical seals:
- Have no initial adjustment period
- Have no rigid maintenance schedule
- Will not abrade or damage pump shafts
- Minimize water consumption and usage
- Are designed to handle the strenuous processes of wastewater treatment