Recirculation from pump discharge through a cyclone separator delivering clean fluid to a cooler and then to the seal chamber. Solids are delivered to pump suction.
This is a combination of Plan 21 (cooler only) and Plan 31.
- Combination of Plan 21 (cooler only) and Plan 31 (cyclone separator only).
- Same application notes as Plan 21 and Plan 31.
- Easy elimination of solid particles
- Cyclone separator facilitates clean flush
- Cool flush improves seal lubricity and reduces coking
- Constant maintenance checks for cyclone separators required
- Clogging risk with elevated temperatures
- Higher energy usage
- Maintenance of the Seal Cooler