Primary Seal Condition Monitoring – API Plan 76 Unit
The Flexaseal Engineered Seals and Systems, LLC MP76 aligns with pump seal API Plan 76. These Systems use a vent connection to direct vapor leaks from the inboard seal of dual containment seal. This leakage collection system is for an unpressurized dual, dry running containment seal in noncondensing applications and may be used with a plan 72 buffer gas. This ensures very low (or even zero) process emissions from outboard containment seals.
Features of the Plan 76 seal condition monitoring system include:
- A simple vertical, self-venting design
- Single or dual 76 System
- Vertical stand mounting for a small footprint and little panel obstruction
- Low vibration mounting blocks
- Fewer pressure joints for lower emissions
- API Plan 72/76 combination options available
- Full API 610 and 682 compliance (latest edition)
- Canadian CRN available
- Panel Mounted Design Available
- High vapor pressure products
- Gas seals
- Chemical processing
Depending on your specific needs and application, Flexaseal can help you identify the ideal products. Contact us to tell us about your needs and request a quote.