Primary Seal Condition Monitoring API Plan 75 Unit
The MP75 system aligns with API 682 Piping Plan 75 and is designed to collect Primary Seal Leakage and Plan 72 buffer gas. The system will detect excessive leakage from the primary seal and warn the operator. This API piping plan is designed to be used on process fluids that are condensing or non-condensing.
Features of the Plan 75 seal condition monitoring system include:
- Heavy Duty Vessel Designed in Accordance with ASME Section VIII
- Bolted Head for Easy Clean Out
- Remote Mounted Level Guage
- Vertical stand mounting for a small footprint
- API Plan 72/75/76 combination options available
- Full API 610 and 682 compliance (latest edition)
- Canadian CRN available
- ASME U-Stamp Available
- Applications include:
High vapor pressure products
- Gas seals
- Chemical processing
Depending on your specific needs and application, Flexaseal can help you identify the ideal products. Contact us to tell us about your needs and request a quote.