MP75 Series for API 682 Plan 75
The MP75 system is a Primary Seal Condition Monitoring Unit that aligns with API 682 Piping Plan 75. It is designed to collect primary seal leakage as well as Plan 72 buffer gas. The system will detect excessive leakage from the primary seal and warn the operator. The API 682 Piping Plan 75 is designed to be used on process fluids that are condensing or non-condensing.
Features of the Plan 75 seal condition monitoring system include:
- Heavy duty vessel designed in accordance with ASME Section VIII
- Bolted Head for easy clean out
- Remote Mounted Level Gauge
- Vertical stand mounting for a small footprint
- API Plan 72/75/76 combination options available
- Full API 610 and 682 compliance (latest edition)
- Canadian CRN available
- ASME U Stamp Available
High vapor pressure products used in
- Gas seals
- Chemical processing
Depending on your specific needs and application, Flexaseal can help you identify the ideal products. Contact us to tell us about your needs and request a quote.