MP72 Series for API 682 Plan 72
The MP72 system is a Primary Seal Condition Monitoring Unit that aligns with API 682 Piping Plan 72. The system is designed to inject buffer gas behind the primary seal to sweep and dilute volatile emissions. This system is also intended to operate in tandem with API 682 Piping Plans 75 or 76.
Features of the Plan 72 seal condition monitoring system include:
- A simple vertical, self-venting design
- Single or dual 72 system
- Vertical stand mounting for a small footprint and little panel obstruction
- Low vibration mounting blocks
- Fewer pressure joints for lower emissions
- API Plan 72/76 combination options available
- Full API 610 and 682 compliance (latest edition)
- Canadian CRN available
- Panel Mounted design available
- High vapor pressure products
- Gas seals
- Chemical processing
Depending on your specific needs and application, Flexaseal can help you identify the ideal products. Contact us to tell us about your needs and request a quote.