TurboCool MP20 Series
The Flexaseal Engineered Seals and Systems, LLC TurboCool air-cooled heat exchanger aligns with API 682 Plans 21, 23, and 55.
Seals used with fluid machinery that operates with higher temperature process fluid require cooling for long-term and reliable service. This cooling may help improve the temperature margin to vapor formation. It can also help meet the temperature limitations for sealing elements like O-rings.
- Self-venting design for easy commissioning
- Double wrap, finned tubing for increased cooling surface area
- High performance, CFD-optimized heat exchanger cowling
- Aluminum blower impeller and housing for extended service life and corrosion resistance
- Heavy duty centrifugal blower
- Air flow rates matched to specific process conditions
- Available inlet filter for reduced maintenance due to fouling
- Standard NEMA or IEC motor frames
- Eliminates cooling water
For more information on the TurboCool Air-Cooled Heat Exchanger (MP20 Series)
Depending on your specific needs and application, Flexaseal can help you identify the ideal products. Contact us to tell us about your needs and request a quote.