ANSI PLUS Plan 7352
The ANSI PLUS MP52 series aligns with ANSI Plans 7352 and 7353. The 7352 is designed to support liquid buffer fluid for a containment seal chamber that is below the seal chamber pressure. The 7353 is a pressurized system designed to isolate the seal from the process completely by providing liquid barrier fluid at a pressure higher than the seal chamber.
The ANSI PLUS 52/53 is designed to support industrial tandem / dual seal applications with medium pressures and temperatures.
- 3 Gallon Capacity at Normal Liquid Level
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 8″ Body with Hemispherical Bottom / Top
- Armored Weld Pad Level Gauge
- 350 PSIG MAWP (-20F to 200F)
- Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge with Block/Bleed Valve
- Orifice Union (Plan 52)
- Ball Valves on Vent and Drain
- Cooling Coils, Pressure / Level Switches Optional
Depending on your specific needs and application, Flexaseal can help you identify the ideal products. Contact us to tell us about your needs and request a quote.