SINGLE ECON STATIONARY BELLOWS CARTRIDGE SEAL
MECHANICAL SEAL STYLE ECON
- Simple and solid single cartridge seal construction
- No dynamic elastomers – the most common failure point with multi-spring pusher seal designs
- Only one O-ring (especially economical if perfluoroelastomer required)
- Stationary welded metal bellows designed for better alignment
- Hydraulically balanced
- Seal faces positioned near lantern ring connection for enhanced heat dissipation
- Hastelloy® C276 bellows
|Max Temp:||400°F (204°C)|
|Max Pressure:||300 PSI (20 bar)|
|Max Speed:||6000 FPM (30 m/sec)|
Note: Max Temperature / pressure / speed indicate operating extremes independently and do not imply the seal will function at these extremes at the same time. Contact Flex-A-Seal if in doubt.
For more information on the ECON
Depending on your specific needs and application, Flex-A-Seal can help you identify the ideal products. Contact us to tell us about your needs and request a quote.