Mechanical Seal Style ECON
SINGLE ECON STATIONARY BELLOWS CARTRIDGE SEAL
- Simple and solid single cartridge seal construction
- No dynamic elastomers – the most common failure point with multi-spring pusher seal designs
- Only one O-ring (especially economical if perfluoroelastomer required)
- Stationary welded metal bellows designed for better alignment
- Hydraulically balanced
- Seal faces positioned near lantern ring connection for enhanced heat dissipation
- Hastelloy® C276 bellows
|Max Temp:||400°F (204°C)|
|Max Pressure:||300 PSI (20 bar)|
|Max Speed:||6000 FPM (30 m/sec)|
Note: Max Temperature / pressure / speed indicate operating extremes independently and do not imply the seal will function at these extremes at the same time. Contact Flexaseal Engineered Seals and Systems, LLC if in doubt.
For more information on the ECON
Depending on your specific needs and application, Flexaseal can help you identify the ideal products. Contact us to tell us about your needs and request a quote.