Edge Welded Metal Bellows – FOR LOW TEMPERATURES UP TO 400°F
Mechanical Seals Styles 40/42/45
- Superior Performance – The edge welded metal bellows static shaft O-ring eliminates the traditional problems of seal hang up and shaft fretting common to pusher seal, dynamic elastomer.
- Hydraulically balanced seal. Allows seal to handle more pressure without heat buildup.
- Self-cleaning-centrifugal force throws solids away from seal.
- Fits narrow cross section stuffing boxes.
- Available in metric and DIN sizes.
- Even face loading – bellows core flexes, allowing for full 360 degrees closing force.
- Extensive metallurgy, insert, and elastomer selection to service every application. AM350 and Hastelloy® C276 bellows core standard, other material options available.
|Max Temp:||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Max Pressure:||300 PSI (20 bar)|
|Max Speed:||4500 FPM (22 m/sec)|
Note: Max Temperature / pressure / speed indicate operating extremes independently and do not imply the seal will function at these extremes at the same time. Contact Flex-A-Seal if in doubt.
For more information on Low-Temp Edge Welded Metal Bellows (Styles 40/42/45)
Request a Quote
Depending on your specific needs and application, Flex-A-Seal can help you identify the ideal products. Contact us to tell us about your needs and request a quote.