Mechanical Seals Styles 40/42/45
Edge Welded Metal Bellows – For Low Temperatures Up to 400°F
- Superior Performance – The edge welded metal bellows static shaft O-ring eliminates the traditional problems of seal hang up and shaft fretting common to pusher seal, dynamic elastomer.
- Hydraulically balanced seal. Allows seal to handle more pressure without heat buildup.
- Self-cleaning-centrifugal force throws solids away from seal.
- Fits narrow cross section stuffing boxes.
- Available in metric and DIN sizes.
- Even face loading – bellows core flexes, allowing for full 360 degrees closing force.
- Extensive metallurgy, insert, and elastomer selection to service every application. AM350 and Hastelloy® C276 bellows core standard, other material options available.
|Max Temp:||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Max Pressure:||300 PSI (20 bar)|
|Max Speed:||4500 FPM (22 m/sec)|
Note: Max Temperature / pressure / speed indicate operating extremes independently and do not imply the seal will function at these extremes at the same time. Contact Flexaseal Engineered Seals and Systems, LLC if in doubt.
For more information on Low-Temp Edge Welded Metal Bellows (Styles 40/42/45)
Depending on your specific needs and application, Flexaseal can help you identify the ideal products. Contact us to tell us about your needs and request a quote.