Mechanical Seal Style 23M
Dry-running Multi-Spring Component Seal
The 23M outside mounted component seal is a rugged, customizable choice designed to meet the unique challenges of equipment misalignment and dry-running applications which require self-lubricating faces and self-alignment.
- Mounted outside of stuffing box
- Cartridge-like installation with setting clips
- Hydraulically balanced
- Assembled and preset at the factory – no installation measurements required
- Design options include –
- Debris well/sanitary gland
- Silicon carbide sleeve when non-metallic materials are required.
|Max Temp:||Limit set by elastomer choice [FFKM up to 550 °F (287.7 °C)]|
|Max Pressure:||Full vacuum (28 inHg) up to 200 psig (13.7 bar)|
|Max Speed:||Up to 600 rpm|
|Max Allowable Misalignment||0.150 max. radial TIR|
|0.062 max axial TIR|
|0.032 max seal chamber squareness TIR|
For more information on Style 23M
Depending on your specific needs and application, Flexaseal can help you identify the ideal products. Contact us to tell us about your needs and request a quote.