Mechanical Seal Style 23
External Seal for Extreme Corrosion
Inside mounted seals, manufctured from metal, could disintegrate over time.
The Flexaseal Style 23 solves the corrosion problem by only exposing compatible and/or inert material to the pumpage.
- Pre-assembled at factory – No dimensions to take. Just slide on shaft, tighten collar, and remove setting clips.
- Hydraulically balanced – Factory engineered to handle internal pressure up to 150 PSI.
- Readily accessible – Seal faces visible – Seal is mounted outside the stuffing box and is completely visible and able to be modified without pulling pump down.
Highest Quality Materials
- High strength rotating face – Carbon is shrouded in metal for extra compression strength, thus minimizing possibility of breakage.
- Adaptable to teflon or plastic sleeves – Optional split metal collar under set screws allows installation with no damage to softer materials.
For more information on Style 23
Depending on your specific needs and application, Flexaseal can help you identify the ideal products. Contact us to tell us about your needs and request a quote.