ANSI Seal VTSMS/VBTSMS
ANSI Dual Tandem Stationary Multi-Spring Cartridge Seal
Product Line Features
- Simple cartridge seal installation.
- Sleeve is isolated from process fluid.
- 3/8” NPT barrier connection allows for cooling.
- Vantage tandem seal glands include four (4) barrier in and out connections for maximum piping flexibility.
- Angled gland connections allow for easier pipe fitting.
- Setting clips provide positive axial and radial setting of the Vantage cartridge seal to ensure proper seal installation. The Vantage setting clips are easy to access for simple removal.
- Only one Allen wrench required to tighten screws and remove the setting clips.
- Convertible gland design to accept over twelve (12) design configurations.
- Stationary springs and drive pin mechanism isolated from process fluids to minimize corrosion, clogging, and stress-related failures
- Dynamic Drive Ring eliminates primary face hang up and reduces face to pin fretting
- Flat Drive System eliminates face drive pins enhancing face stability and reducing face fractures
- Dynamic elastomer moves on non-metallic, smooth surface eliminating fretting
- Stationary design for optimal face alignment
- Pumping ring included as standard
- Available in ANSI Big/Taper and Standard Bore
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
|Rotating Seal Face:||Sintered Silicon Carbide|
|Stationary Seal face:||Carbon, Sintered Silicon Carbide|
|Elastomers:||Viton®, Ethylene Propylene, Aflas®, Buna, Neoprene, Perfluorelastomer|
|Gland Gasket:||Glass-filled Teflon™|
|Throttle Bushing:||Glass-filled Teflon™|
|Pressure:||300 PSI (20 Bar)|
Note: Maximum temperature/speed/pressure/runout indicates operating extremes independently and does not imply the seal will function at these extremes at the same time.
For more information on the ANSI VTSMS/VBTSMS
Depending on your specific needs and application, Flexaseal can help you identify the ideal products. Contact us to tell us about your needs and request a quote.