High pressure applications can be very difficult to seal properly. Emission control, environmental safety, excessive heat generation, and unexpected pressure spikes due to a power loss or surge are all concerns.
Excessive hydraulic pressures can wear or distort seal faces in a short period of time and extrude elastomers. Higher pressures on rotating equipment generate axial and radial movement and vibrations which affect seal life.
- Flexaseal Style 58A Heavy duty API stationary multi-spring cartridge
- Stationary design allows for better face tracking than rotating pusher designs, especially at higher shaft speeds
- Multi-point injection ensures uniform cooling around the entire circumference of the faces
- Antimony impregnated carbon versus silicon carbide is the best face combination to provide the lowest coefficient of friction, as well as high strength and thermal conductivity to assist in the removal of heat generated at the faces
- Hydraulically balanced faces reduce face loading and reduces the amount of heat generated
- Stationary springs located outside of product and won’t wear or clog due to solids
- Positively retained non-sparking bushing helps to minimize leakage in event of seal failure
- Dynamic elastomer slides on the clean surface of the stationary seal ring, eliminating fretting on shafts and sleeves
- Auxiliary sealing systems
- Dual Seals
- Double ply welded metal bellows solutions
- PackRyt® bearing/bushing