There are a wide range of different applications in the chemical processing industries.
Each of these applications must be sealed successfully to ensure meeting emission requirements. Flexaseal provides a range of metallurgies and face combinations to successfully seal some of the most demanding chemical applications.
- Toxic, volatile, or flammable media, corrosive fluids, and abrasive slurries
- Cryogenic and vacuum applications require specific engineered design solutions
- System and personnel safety
- Stringent environmental and emissions regulations
- High Temperature products including heat transfer fluids
- Style 58A
- Seals for Mixers and Agitators
- Style SS1
- Style 85
- Specialty welded metal bellows
- Rotating welded metal bellows which use centrifugal force to spin particles away from the bellows assembly
- Dual cartridge seals for critical toxic and fugitive emission applications where a second level of protection is needed
- Speciality edge-welded bellows assemblies for vacuum applications
- Stationary welded metal bellows seal for Cryogenic applications
- Mechanical seals for mixers, agitators, and centrifuges
- Various metallurgies, face combinations, and elastomer materials for all sealing conditions including caustic, toxic, and flammable applications.