Mechanical Seal ABSMS3 (Big Bore)
- Stationary springs and drive pin mechanism isolated from process fluids to minimize corrosion, clogging, and stress-related failures
- Unique, metal-shrouded rotary seal ring for maximum face protection and uniform 360° transfer of torque to the rotating face during start up
- Dynamic elastomer moves on non-metallic, smooth surface eliminating fretting
- Stationary design for optimal face alignment
- Floating stationary seat design adjusts for misalignment and is cushioned from vibration, both of which improve face tracking
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
|Rotating Seal Face:||Sintered silicon carbide|
|Stationary Seal face:||Carbon, Sintered silicon carbide|
|Elastomers:||Viton®, Ethylene propylene, Aflas®, Buna, Neoprene, Perfluorelastomer|
|Gland Gasket:||Glass-filled Teflon™|
|Throttle Bushing:||Glass-filled Teflon™|
|Pressure:||300 PSI (20 Bar)|
Note: Max Temperature / pressure / speed indicate operating extremes independently and do not imply the seal will function at these extremes at the same time. Contact Flex-A-Seal if in doubt.
For more information on the ANSI Flex line
Depending on your specific needs and application, Flex-A-Seal can help you identify the ideal products. Contact us to tell us about your needs and request a quote.