Mechanical Seal ABSMS3 (Big Bore)
- Stationary springs and drive pin mechanism isolated from process fluids to minimize corrosion, clogging, and stress-related failures
- Unique, metal-shrouded rotary seal ring for maximum face protection and uniform 360° transfer of torque to the rotating face during start up
- Dynamic elastomer moves on non-metallic, smooth surface eliminating fretting
- Stationary design for optimal face alignment
- Floating stationary seat design adjusts for misalignment and is cushioned from vibration, both of which improve face tracking
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
|Rotating Seal Face:||Sintered silicon carbide|
|Stationary Seal face:||Carbon, Sintered silicon carbide|
|Elastomers:||Viton®, Ethylene propylene, Aflas®, Buna, Neoprene, Perfluorelastomer|
|Gland Gasket:||Glass-filled Teflon™|
|Throttle Bushing:||Glass-filled Teflon™|
|Pressure:||300 PSI (20 Bar)|
Note: Max Temperature / pressure / speed indicate operating extremes independently and do not imply the seal will function at these extremes at the same time. Contact Flexaseal Engineered Seals and Systems, LLC if in doubt.
For more information on the ANSI Flex line
Depending on your specific needs and application, Flexaseal can help you identify the ideal products. Contact us to tell us about your needs and request a quote.