Wastewater treatment must address economic as well as environmental concerns. Purification of waste is vital to a community’s ecosystem. Since this process is strictly regulated and monitored, municipal water authorities and Industrial treatment plants must comply with increasingly involved and costly government-mandated water quality regulations.
We offer a variety of economic, easy-to-install, easy-to-repair sealing options for all areas of wastewater treatment. Mechanical seals eliminate the need for high-maintenance pump packing as well as address all the waste water processes from thick sludge to chlorinated water.
- Eliminating water flush
- Excessive movement
- Unlike packing, mechanical seals:
• Have no initial adjustment period
• No rigid maintenance schedule
• Will not abrade or damage pump shafts
• Minimize water consumption and usage
• Designed to handle the strenuous processes of wastewater treatment
- Patented Fully Split Cartridge Seal
- Silicon carbide vs. nickel-bound tungsten carbide faces for abrasive applications
- Rugged single springs which will not clog or break (Style 57)
- Multi-spring designs that are protected and do not see product (Style SMS1)
- Rotating welded metal bellows use centrifugal force to move clogging media away from the seal (Style RB1)
- Flex-A-Gard – Steel Reinforced polyurethane products that add years to the life of operating equipment. Field proven, corrosion and wear resistance, light weight products that are easy to install.