There are a wide range of different applications in the chemical processing industries.
Each of these applications must be sealed successfully to ensure meeting emission requirements. Flex-A-Seal provides a range of metallurgies and face combinations to successfully seal some of the most demanding chemical applications.
- Toxic, volatile, or flammable media, corrosive fluids, and abrasive slurries
- Cryogenic and vacuum applications require specific engineered design solutions
- System and personnel safety
- Stringent environmental and emissions regulations
- High Temperature Heat Transfer Fluids
- Rotating Welded Metal Bellows which use centrifugal force to spin particles away from the bellows assembly (Style RB1)
- Dual or Tandem Cartridge seals for critical toxic and fugitive emission applications where single seals are not acceptable and a second level of protection is needed
- Specialty welded metal bellows for high vacuum applications
- Rugged slurry seals
- Patented Fully split Style 85 cartridge seals
- Stationary welded metal bellows seal for Cryogenic applications
- All Hastelloy C276, Titanium, Inconel 718, Monel, Inconel 625 welded metal bellows available for the more corrosive application