Emissions control has many areas of concern. Plants must effectively address the issues of existing and potential dangerous situations. These issues include:
• System and personnel safety
• Equipment reliability
• Emissions monitoring on both the state and federal levels
• Economic solutions
We offer in-depth engineering consulting and design options to solve even the most difficult applications.
- Hydraulically balanced faces reduce face loading and the subsequent, generated heat. This design also allows for higher pressure capabilities (Style 58)
- Tandem designs maintain product and barrier fluid on the outside diameter of both the inboard and outboard sides of the seal, increasing safety and promoting improved heat dissipation
- Pumping rings to maximize the flow of cooling fluid around the seal faces
- Antimony-impregnated carbon seal faces for increased thermal conductivity and increased strength for less face distortion at higher pressures
- Shrouded multi-spring designs
- Dual seal designs with external pressurized lubrication for lowest emission applications
- Auxiliary support systems
- FC Design: Dual Seal Arrangement with contacting wet high or low temperature inner seal with dry contacting outboard containment seal.