Single Heavy Duty API Stationary Multi-Spring Cartridge Seal
- Stationary design for maximum face alignment
- Robust and reliable seal face drive
- Hydraulically balanced
- Dynamic O-Ring moves to a clean surface
- Springs located out of product to prevent clogging and hang up
- Rugged high pressure construction
- API compliant with piloted gland to positively center seal assembly and metal to metal confined gland gasket which prevents blow out or extrusion of the gland packing.
- Gland with flush, quench and drain connections with a throttle bushing, for added safety.
- Carbon floating bushing option available
- API 682 Type A Arrangement 1 available
- Multi point injection feature available which ensures maximum uniformity of cooling around the entire circumference of the sealing faces, thus eliminating face distortion due to uneven cooling. Ideal for Boiler Feed and Light flashing Hydrocarbon services.
- Thicker cartridge sleeve construction to eliminate distortion due to tightening of set screws.
- Gland NPT connections ½ NPT for process side and 3/8 NPT for atmospheric side to help prevent improper piping assembly.
Material of Construction
Premium Grade Antimony Impregnated Carbon;
Nickel Bound Tungsten Carbide;
Viton®, Ethylene Propylene, Aflas®, Buna, Neoprene, Perfluorelastomers
Metal Parts -
316 / 17-4 Stainless Steel
Other options available:
Duplex Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C276