Save resources with the FAS Single (ESF) and Dual Flow (EDF) flowmeters, the ideal partners for applications requiring controlled and uninterrupted seal water flow for cooling and lubrication. The Flex-A-Seal ESF and EDF models are compatible with all seal makes and types.
- Modular construction and various options make this flowmeter flexible and versatile. Options include a glass tube, an inductive adjustable alarm, a pressure gauge, a floor mounting stand, hose barb connectors, and straight tube connectors for compression fittings or 3/8" compression fittings.
- The flowmeters come with a clear, detachable metering scale and built-in pressurizing valve.
- Both the ESF and EDF models are designed "alarm ready" for warning systems.
- While both models employ a built-in tube cleaner (polysulphone tube), the flow control valve is clog resistant, ensuring worry free operation.
- Installation is made easy with the three connector options and the universal mounting bracket.
- Access to the flowmeter fittings is also easy, as all connectors are in a straight line.
- Both models offer reliable operation because of the solid construction, excellent corrosion and heat resistance materials.
Now you can relax, by using the Flex-A-Seal ESF and EDF flowmeters, you are saving the most precious resource we have on earth.