Machinist / Operators
Essex junction, vermont, usa
A leading International Manufacturer of Sealing Devices is now accepting applications for Experienced Machinists for the following: CNC Turning Centers, Vertical Milling Centers, Wire EDM, Finish Engine Lathe, and Bridgeport Mills. Join an organization that will inspire you, challenge you, and help you develop your potential as we work together to achieve dominance in key markets within our business.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures involving any of the following: CNC lathes & Mills, Manual lathes & Mills, and Wire EDM Knowledge of set-ups, Basic inspection requirements, and adjusts machine settings as needed to complete tasks according to specifications.
- Knowledge and effective use of cutting tools.
- Understanding of G & M codes.
- Familiarity with a variety of materials including 316 S.S, 17-4 S.S, Hastelloy C- 276, and other commonly used alloys.
- Knowledge of Fanuc, Cincinnati, and Haas controls preferred.
- Communicate in English both written and verbally.
- Good machine aptitude and good attitude.
- Ability to work 1st or second shift.
We offer Competitive wages and full benefits including health, dental, 401K w/salary matching, paid vacation, holidays, sick days, and disability.
Apply for any postion in person or e-mail to email@example.com or send resumes to:
P.O BOX 184
One Jackson St.
Essex JCT, VT 05452-0184